When do you need PHP formatter?
The new PHP Formatter is now even better than before!
This free online PHP Formatter is designed so that you can beautify all your PHP script with the style that you prefer.
This is handy for the following reasons:
- You've downloaded an unreadable script.
- Years ago you made a script that doesn't fit in your current style.
- You want to publish your script, but it has to fit in the PEAR style.
In these situations you need this formatter! What are the features of PHP Formatter?
What coding style options do you have?
- Formatted code works exactly the same as non-formatted code.
- It supports PHP 4 and PHP 5 (up to version 5.2.8).
- There is a builtin syntax check, which highlights the line of the error.
- You can format al lot of files at once, and download them as ZIP.
- It handles alternative style structures, which is handy for templates.
- It handles DOC style comments.
- It aligns assignment statements.
- Option to link PHP functions to the manual. (Handy for functions you don't know!)
- It lets you define your own style
The best feature of this tool is that you can make your own styles.
You can also choose some standard styles. (eg: PEAR standard
There are lots of options to define a style:
- Make an unlimited number of styles.
- You can set where you want spaces and where not.
- You can set the number of spaces (or tabs) to indent.
- Option to color the code, delete newlines and/or comments and comment after control structures.
There's also a handy manager for adding, deleting or changing styles.
PHP Formatter made by Spark Labs
Copyright Gerben van Veenendaal